UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE . . .
Regulations state masks are no longer mandated for those attending church who have been fully vaccinated.
There are two sections of the church designated for social distancing. IF YOU CHOOSE TO SOCIAL DISTANCE.
In these sections, 6ft of separation should be followed unless you live in the same household.
Unvaccinated individuals, under both CDC and state guidance must wear masks in all public settings at this time BUT MAY SIT WHERE THEY CHOOSE.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your cooperation and understanding throughout the pandemic.
Our restrictions continue to be modified as Covid cases decrease. A statement released from the Diocese has given us revised guidelines to follow.
· Fully vaccinated individuals will not be required to wear masks at Mass. However, “unvaccinated individuals continue to be responsible for wearing masks” in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
· Holy Communion is distributed only under one form, namely the Sacred Host.
· The exchange of the sign of peace, which is always optional, either continues to be omitted or only encouraged without shaking hands.
· Our churches, as houses of God, should continue to be kept clean, especially commonly touched surfaces. Cleaning in between Masses is no longer required.
· Holy water fonts remain empty.
· Baptisms continue to use only fresh water for each baptism and the fonts cleaned afterwards.
· Churches should continue to assure good ventilation by introducing fresh air, whenever possible.
· It is recommended that some “social distancing” seating should still be offered, as needed.
As we continue to keep everyone safe, we will conscientiously move forward. We encourage and welcome everyone to return to weekend masses to share as a community in our sacramental life.
9AM MASS WILL BE “LIVE SREAMED"
4:00PM SATURDAY (NEW TIME)
We have been fortunate to be able to offer our parishioners drive-up communion
during the difficult times of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Taking into consideration the less restrictive Covid Rules along with the Instruction of our Diocese to return to our Sunday obligation, after the weekend of June 26/27 we will no longer offer drive up communion.
We were very happy to provide this option to our parishioners during this difficult time and hope this ministry has been a blessing to all of you. It is our hope to be able to return to Communion to the homebound very soon.
DRIVE UP COMMUNION TIMES - LAST WEEKEND JUNE 26/27:
5PM - 5:30PM SATURDAY
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9AM
Vietnamese Weekday Masses
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 6PM Saturday: 8AM